This type of session is right for you if you’ve been trying to drag your husband to family photos, but he isn’t diggin’ it…this is perfect! Short, sweet, AND fun!
If you’ve had a traditional, longer 45-60 minute family portrait session done in the past 1-2 years and don’t want to invest in a full on session, this is perfect for you.
If you love having your photos taken, SO MUCH that you do it multiple times a year, and this time you’d really just like a nice portrait for your Christmas Card and a few gifts, and you don’t want to go full on in for an album, this is perfect!
If you don’t know WHAT to get your parents for the Holidays, because, let’s face it, they buy everything they want – this is PERFECT for you! Photos are grandma’s DREAM for a Christmas gift!
Get a jump on your holiday cards. Images are typically provided in a password protected gallery within a week of capture.
Fall mini sessions are in the works. Check them out here
Christmas Mini Sessions are typically opened late October for early and late November for images at Dzen Farm. Read what it’s like to get a tree there. The farm isn’t open until the day after Thanksgiving.
You can also email Sarah at email@example.com or text me at 860.819.6001
1. When are mini sessions? Halloween time they are scheduled at will, fall and holiday typically there is a link. If it’s not posted above, shoot me an email.
2. What should we wear? Best tip… be comfortable in whatever it is you pick! I’ll send you tips and pointers.
3. When should we arrive? Because we book these mini-sessions back-to-back, there is little wiggle room. If you are running late I unfortunately cannot give you extra time during your session since it would push back each session following. Please plan to arrive 5-10 minutes early, that way we can be sure to get all the photos you were hoping for of your beautiful family!
4. How many people can I bring with me? These fall mini-sessions are designated for immediate families and their pets, You could book back to back sessions, but with extended family I would recommend a full session, at least one hour long.
5. Can I give or my mini-session to someone else? YES! Absolutely. You can gift or sell your mini-session if you are unable to attend.
6. How long before I receive my proofs back? You will receive your proofs back fairly quickly during the holiday season, I commit to a week. I understand most everyone will be using the images from the mini-sessions for holiday cards and gifts so I am focusing on a quick turnaround.
Image proofs will be emailed via a private online gallery link for you to view and order from. You will receive the email within a week after your session.
7. Can I purchase more images then what is included in my package? Yes, you can purchase extra images that were not included in your package.
8. I want to schedule something outside of a mini-session because I would like to have an extended family shoot done. How do I schedule that?
You can certainly do that. Please keep in mind space is limited this time of year and you will want to reserve your date asap. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. What is your cancellation policy? If you absolutely cannot make your session and you cancel with at least 24 hours notice, you will receive a credit towards a future session.
10. What if it rains/snows, do you offer a rain date? YES! Rain dates are always announced prior to booking. Please be sure you are available for both dates in the case of bad weather. If for some reason you cannot make the rain date and you cancel with more then 24 hours notice you can use the credit towards a future session.